About E. L. Esch
I could copy-paste my biography from other websites, but that's boring so instead here's
some fun facts about me:
- I own 2 crested geckos and an axolotl. What's an axolotl? You know Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon? His design is based off one. Basically it looks like a cross between a tadpole and a wingless dragon. And they're dumb. Very dumb. But cute!
Click me to see one. You're welcome.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with video games. I am an avid PC gamer, and can be found up most nights on World of Warcraft. I'm the first to admit I have a problem. For the Alliance!
- I could probably drop a fourth of my body-weight if I stopped drinking soda, but I won't. I'm letting myself have this one.
- If I had a quarter for every time I swore, I'd probably be able to retire.
- I don't know how I started writing M/M Romance, but if I had to blame anyone it'd be my best friend for getting me hooked on Yaoi in high school. You know who your are; you did this.